BOUTIQUE TONE THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK
The Uber Lite is a lightweight amp that's heavy on the tone. It can do just breaking up chime, to thick and punchy chunk and everything in between! It's super dynamic and responsive to your pick attack and guitar volume and it really let's the character of your instrument shine through. It's an amp that sounds and feels so good that it will inspire you to play!
UBER LITE HEAD SPECIFICATIONS
- 18 Watt All Tube Design
- 2 X EL84, 2 X 12AX7A, 1 X 5AR4/GZ34 Tube Rectifier
- Variable Output from .5 Watts to 18 Watts
- Controls - Watts, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Gain
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Speaker Outputs
- Super Dynamic and responsive design
- Constructed with super thick PCB board which keeps the cost down and is stronger and more reliable than your typical production amps PCB board
- Easy to remove cover allows for full access to tubes
Audio recorded with Pro Tools LE, 24 bit 44.1 khz with an M-Box 2 and an Audix I5 microphone. No EQ or effects have been added. No fancy preamps or converters here.
Please keep in mind that the audio clips are going to be highly subjective depending on your equipment. For best results, listen to the clips on the highest quality speakers or headphones you have available. Even then, the audio heard may not be entirely representative of what the amp truly sounds like.
2x12 Avatar with Celestion Greenbacks
Les Paul Faded Double Cutaway
Jason Lollar Mini Humbucker Bridge Pickup
MORE AUDIO CLIPS COMING SOON!
Audio recorded same as audio clips.
Keep in mind that the audio and video quality has been reduced significantly when put online via youtube.